Twelve years of exhibitions have established Bevere Gallery as one of the leading UK ceramic showcases, not only in the eyes of our clients but also the significant number of ceramicists that we represent. The Gallery’s philosophy has remained a constant – to demonstrate and promote high level skills in contemporary studio ceramics, the range and diversity of making styles and support for new and emerging talent. Importantly, we also believe in setting work in the wider context of original prints and paintings. Representing over 100 ceramicists places Bevere alongside the best of the UK’s galleries and our exhibition schedules show that we continue to attract makers among the ceramic elite. Informality is also an essential element here. A gallery where all are welcome and encouraged to look at, handle and talk freely and openly about what they see – like it or not! Engaging with our visitors is important – they need to be able to ask about what is in front of them and gain insights into the making and creative process. Bevere Gallery has maintained its standards over the last twelve years and has taken the view that quality attracts visitors and sustains their interest. We continue to flourish because we deliver an important message about contemporary studio ceramics that makes such an important contribution to our cultural life.
Visiting The Gallery
Monday – Saturday open 9-5 (Cafe closes at 4pm)
Sunday – Gallery, Cafe and Framing department – Closed all day
Bevere Gallery & Café
Situated to the North of Worcester, the Gallery is quickly accessible from the city centre, from the A449 and Junction 6 of the M5
We have free parking outside the gallery and are wheelchair friendly with ramps or very small steps into the exhibitions.
There is no admission charge, Our opening hours are 9 am to 5 pm ( Café closes at 4 pm.) Monday to Saturday throughout the year. We are closed on Sundays.
Buying from the Gallery
If you cannot get to us easily then work can be purchased online. The ARTS COUNCIL ENGLAND’S OWN ART INTEREST-FREE LOAN SCHEME AVAILABLE.
Delivery of On-Line Purchases
- There will be free delivery on orders over £100 to all mainland UK destinations.
- Orders under £100 to all mainland UK destinations are charged at £4.95
- All goods are packaged to a high degree and are fully insured.
- Where possible we use an overnight courier service.
- Upon receipt of your order, we advise you to check for any damage and contact the Gallery if there are any issues.
- Contact the Gallery for quotes on shipping to outside the UK.
- Please be aware that you are responsible for paying any customs and duties incurred in the delivery of your order.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, please contact the gallery immediately.
- Secure online payments can be made by PayPal.
- If you wish to use another method of payment please contact the gallery and this can be arranged 01905 754484.
We endeavour to show all our products as true to life as we can, however, please take into account that our pictures may not be to scale; always check measurements. And although we try to reproduce colours as accurately as possible there may be some alteration depending on your computer screen or the photography. Please contact us if you have any specific questions about an item and we will answer to the best of our ability. We are always happy to take additional photographs.